|Plant Height||24 inch (61 cm)|
|Plant Spread||7 inch (18 cm)|
|Common Name||Churhar, Murhar, Morvel|
|Maximum Reachable Height||Up to 3 meters.|
|Difficulty Level||Very easy to grow.|
- Keep the plant outdoor with bright indirect natural light.
- The soil should be well-drained and fertile for growing.
- Water the plant when the topsoil (1-2 inches) in the pot feels dry to touch.
- Do not overwater the plant.
- Water thoroughly in the summer and reduce watering in the winter and rainy seasons.
Application of Fertilizer
- During the main growing season feed the plant with organic fertilizer once a month.
- Loosen the topsoil without disturbing the roots of the plant so it can uptake the nutrients and moisture easily.
- When a plant outgrows in the current pot, re-pot with fresh potting soil and some fertilizer.
- Do the re-potting late evening and keep the plant in a shady area for 2 to 3 days and then move the plant in its suitable climatic condition.
- Remove dead, infected, or damaged plant parts and discard them away from the plants.
- For any insect attack or disease, you can use Neem oil, Eucalyptus oil, or Citrus oil spray for primary treatment.
- Do not overwater the plant especially when the pot does not have drainage holes.
Ranjai Plant Care
- Keep the plant in natural indirect bright Light.
- Poke your finger/plain small stick into the soil to check the moisture.
- Water when topsoil (1-2inches) feels dry to touch.
- Do not re-pot for min. 2 weeks after receiving it.
|Temperature||22-35 degrees Celcius.|
Ranjai Plant Uses
- Useful for garden, landscaping, as well as entrance grows