|Plant Spread||8 inch (20 cm)|
|Common Name||Ficus Bonsai, Banyan Bonsai, Indian laurel, Curtain fig Bonsai|
|Maximum Reachable Height||Up to 35 cm|
|Difficulty Level||Easy to grow|
Planting And Care
- Bonsai requiring regular trimming and pinching to remain a miniature appearance plant.
- You should trim some new growth to elongate the stem.
- Do not trim all-new growth. Few new growths should be kept to uphold the plant’s health.
- After two to three years, re-potting will be required during the mid-summer.
At the time of re-potting, roots can be pruned in some quantity.
Ficus Bonsai Care
Bonsai should be planted in garden soil with sand and coco peat. Ficus required water early in the morning when the soil feels dry to the touch. The water-soluble fertilizer should apply in every other month. You should apply half of the recommended dose (provided on the marketed bottle) to avoid more vegetative growth.
|Sunlight||Full to partial Sunlight, bright indirect sunlight|
|Soil||Well-drained potting soil|
|Temperature||20 to 30 degree C|
Ficus Bonsai Special Feature
Ficus microcarpa is a popular bonsai plant that is well training.
Ficus Bonsai Uses
- It is used as the ornamental plant
What Do You Get?
- Ficus Bonsai Plant – 1 unit
- 4 inch (10 cm) Grower Round Plastic Pot (Black) – 1 unit
- 4.5 inch (11 cm) Ronda No. 1110 Round Plastic Planter (Black) – 1 unit
|1||Ficus Bonsai – Plant|
|2||4 inch (10 cm) Grower Round Plastic Pot (Black)|
There are no reviews yet.