|Plant Height||19 inch (48 cm)|
|Plant Spread||5 inch (13 cm)|
|Common Name||Golden shower tree|
|Maximum Reachable Height||30.00 to 50.00 feet|
|Bloom Time||April to September|
|Difficulty Level||easy to grow|
Planting And Care
Seeds will germinate more readily if soaked in water for 24 hours or scarified mechanically or in boiling water. Sow shallowly in February or March.
Cassia siamea Care
- Keep the plant in natural indirect bright Light.
- Poke your finger/plain small stick into the soil to check the moisture.
- Water when topsoil (1-2inches) feels dry to touch.
- Do not re-pot for min. 2 weeks after receiving it.
Cassia siamea Uses
- The plant is used for ornamental purpose
- This plant has medicinal value and it contains a compound named Barakol
- The leaves, tender pods, and seeds are edible
- The leaves of Cassia Siamea have been used in Thai and Burmese cooking for generations