|Plant Height||19 inch (48 cm)|
|Plant Spread||6 inch (15 cm)|
|Common Name||Ashoka Tree, Buddha Tree, Indian mast tree, and Indian Fir tree|
|Maximum Reachable Height||Up to 20 m|
|Difficulty Level||Easy to grow|
Planting And Care
- Watering should be done early in the morning when the soil feels too dry.
- After fertilizer application, water should be given to the plant.
Ashoka Tree Care
Ashoka tree propagated by seeds. The seeds retain their viability for one season only and should be sown in August.
Sunlight Full sun to partial shade. Watering Moderately Soil well-drained and organic soil. Temperature 20 to 35 degree C Fertilizer Apply any organic fertilizer.
Ashoka Tree Special Feature
This evergreen, tall and slender tree grows symmetrically and produces fresh and shining green foliage.
Ashoka Tree Uses
- Landscape uses for Ashoka tree, lining a stately driveway beside a tall house privacy screen, tall hedge, architectural accent, noise pollution screen
- Ashoka tree has many medicinal uses
- The bark is used in traditional medicines to cure a number of gynecological problems
- The pulp of flowers is used as a remedy for dysentery
- Note: Use only after consulting the specialist